You know that there is a place where you can go for a weekend with your dog where you also have the opportunity to have breakfast with him and right in the heart of Ferrara?
All of this is possible at Annunziata and you will also find tailor-made services designed for a stay with your dog.
Upon arrival there will be a welcome kit for your dog with mat, bowl for water or for his meal and a small gift.
At breakfast we have reserved a space for those who have dogs so that they can have breakfast with their 4-legged friend. We know that we can only improve in welcoming four-legged friends and therefore we need your advice. But we are working hard.
The welcome kit has a price of € 10.00 per day and also contributes to the extraordinary cleaning at the end of the stay in order not to cause any allergic reactions to the Guests who will stay later.
Rules for the acceptance of dogs
- Dogs are allowed at the Annunziata hotel with prior notification.
- The cost of the dog’s stay is €10.00 per day, per dog. The supplement for the dog is due both for the welcome kit and for an adequate and thorough daily and final cleaning and sanitization (extra cleaning, accurate hair removal, etc.).
- Small and medium sized dogs are allowed, they must not exceed 15kg and a maximum of 2 dogs per room are allowed.
- Dogs are allowed in all rooms except the standard ones as they are carpeted.
- In the common areas of the hotel, dogs must be kept on a leash and under strict control of the owner.
- The dog can be taken to breakfast but only in the area that we have set up (ask the breakfast staff where to sit).
- It is absolutely forbidden to let the dog get on the beds, armchairs, chairs, tables, use the bath towels to clean them, etc. for obvious hygienic reasons, unfortunately not always respected.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in the room. In order not to disturb other customers, we ask for the maximum collaboration of the owners to avoid persistent barking. Dogs deemed harassing or dangerous to other hotel guests may be immediately removed from the facility.
- For reasons of safety and comfort of your dog, the maid will not clean the room if your dog is left unattended in the room. While the maid is in your room with you, the dog must be kept on a leash. Please also contact the maid for the most appropriate time for cleaning the room.
- The hotel assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage or illness to the dog.
- Dog owners accept full responsibility for damage to the room, structure and people that may derive from the dog. The guest is required to inform the hotel immediately.